I never posted these goals last month…oops?
Keep up RWRunStreak — 1 mile a day totaling 30 miles for the month of June for running. Minus ONE DAY of torrential downpour this happened.
Go to the gym minimum of 4 days a week. OMG YES, I <3 my gym…5-7 days a week
Stick with unprocessed foods — remember that it makes my body happy and I want my body to be happy. Some processed, but mostly unprocessed. This is a win.
Start getting into a good workout, thesis, job searching, cooking routine again. Mostly in a good routine, still trying to get motivation for thesis writing, but all in all it’s a win.
Try to figure out why I’m plateauing and see what can be done about it. Yes and no. I met with a friend who has physical training experience, so he gave some suggestions. It’s the end of the month and I met with him a week ago — down 1 pound, which is either from eating better or TOM.
Guys…that’s 5 out of 5 for goals! This is what happens when you make goals that are achievable.
1. Finish Chapter 3 and write half (or more) of Chapter 4 for thesis.
2. Continue routine with the gym despite RWRunStreak being complete.
3. Work on getting off this stinking plateau (i.e. eat different foods with different nutrients, do different workouts, etc.).
4. Continue with an art project of some sort (new crotchet/knit project, painting, etc.).
5. Start sticking to a regular daily routine of waking up, getting things done, working out, food prep, sleep, etc.