Reasons to answer the phone even if “Unknown number” shows up on caller id: Oh hey there Skype interview on Monday!
…..that’s 4 interviews in 2 weeks! More than I’ve gotten for awhile. Fingers crossed that something comes of at least one of them.
- clean up space for white background for interviews
- thesis writing
- hopefully zoo with some fellow tumblrs!
The day of not so awesome rejection (rather lengthy and personal post behind cut)
Ugh, ugh, and ugh.
There is so much to do between now and bright and early Thursday morning when I make the trek up to Atlanta for the night before getting on a jet plane to NYC Friday.
Whelp, I guess I better get this to do list out of the way today:
- stretch like whoa <—that’s on the to do list everyday this week!
- laundry round 1 (packing up stuff for post-NYC trip…shorts and pants all in one bag! Round 2 will be running gear on Wednesday)
- finish my final 3 job applications before my trip (one full week of taking off from job searching and applying—whoo?)
- 3 pages of thesis chapter
- group project edits and finalization (guess who got nominated to do formatting of the final project?)
So happy Monday, everyone! Also, happy glorious spring break! Technically it’s my 2nd week of spring break, for my 2nd M.A.’s school, but last week I didn’t really realize it was spring break until late in the week and spring break doesn’t really impact me for my other degree anymore…
P.S. Day 2 of daylight savings…not a huge fan of what this is doing to my internal clock. And then I realize that in another week or so I still won’t be a huge fan because I’ll be switching time zones and losing an hour (technically gaining back the hour I lost from yesterday!).