Another to do list (weather still is mediocre around these parts):
1 mile run with dog
- workout video
/parents’ stationary bike
learn how to knit
1 job application with looming deadline
RWRunStreak Day 30 (Day 2) — 1.10 miles @ 19 minutes (0.5 miles @ 13 minutes with puppy; 0.6 miles @ 6 minutes)
Upright Stationary Bike — around 9 miles @ 45 minutes (computer on bike doesn’t work accurately beyond speed…) (Also, does the upright bike work out more muscle groups than the reclining bike? I should probably know these things as someone who primarily uses the reclining over the upright…)
Breakfast — oatmeal and milk
Lunch — peanut butter and banana sandwich
Dinner — leftover risotto, green beans, lean ground turkey
Snacks — cucumber, tomato, carrots, frozen grapes, watermelon, banana, orange
Random tidbits from the day:
- It is SO much easier to crotchet than to knit. Get more lines done in less time with crotchet than I do with knitting. Also less stitches dropped. Maybe it’s the learning process or the fact that I have to handle 2 needles instead of one, who knows.
- Wet dog smell after 3 days of rain really does stink more than it did on the first day.
- The dog gets this massive grin on his face when he is happily running into 30 mph winds and then goes completely blank and stops running when the gusts stop. This made for an interesting and lengthy run.
- There are sinkholes and flooded waters on roads that I have been on my entire life that have never flooded like this.
- We were on the CBS Evening News! Pictures of the floods less than 5 miles East and pictures of sinkholes less than 5 miles West of where my parents and I live.