Today’s the last day of my official to do lists for the next 2 weeks! Eek!
- make spinach ravioli
- contract work
- job applications (2)
- skype :D
- finish packing & put stuff in car
How’d I do:
- spinach ravioli is DONE. I doubled the batch so the freezer is stocked with 50 ravioli for the unforeseeable future, plus I have some for lunch this week as well.
- working on contract work still. Pretty productive with it, just trying to get it ready for the meetings this week
- I didn’t get any job applications done BUT I found 2 more jobs to apply for that I’ll be doing in my off peak hours within the next several days
- skype skype skype. Makes my world go round. <3 (so does my cell phone while we’re discussing it…)
- still have to put things in the car. It’s only a duffel bag and some pillows, but the duffel bag is missing my toiletries and I was too busy with contract work to do it this afternoon. I’ll do it this evening.
Productive day. Spent a few hours out and about getting things done with the folks and then mid-afternoon started in on the spinach ravioli. I was at one point contemplating not doing it before I gave in and told myself it would be worth it. I think I spent less time on it this go round than I have in the past just because I really didn’t have time to do things slowly and I wanted to get them done. The ratio of ravioli that split open to those that stayed closed was significantly less than it has been. I think I’ve finally perfected the perfect noodle to flour combination to get it to not be sticky and remain closed. Also had leftover noodle dough so I made a batch of egg noodles that I’ll have sometime later this week when I get back in town.
The to do list that I had for the first 6 days of August is about half complete. I’m kind of disappointed in myself for not getting more done with the time that I had. But there is nothing I can do about it now. I can’t focus on what could have been, I need to focus on what is.
Going to be an early next couple of days, not as early as tomorrow, but still early and busy. Really looking forward to it though.
Anyway, those are my ramblings for today. Happy Sunday! Hopefully your weekend has been as productive and eventful as mine has. And if not, tomorrow is Monday, let’s all show this new week in August what we have in store for kicking its butt!