I used to do weekly goals and they seemed to stick pretty well. After yesterday’s late night graham cracker and milk incident (totally stayed within calories though!) I need to remind myself that what I’m eating is what is fueling my runs and while milk is great calcium I honestly don’t need the added sugar from graham crackers.
On tap this week:
Monday — Rest day (whoo!)
Tuesday — 3 miles; 2 miles with the puppy, 1 by myself (or however the change from what the dog doesn’t do)
Wednesday — 3 miles at the gym, 7 bike miles at the gym
Thursday — 3 miles; 2 miles with the puppy, 1 mile at the gym, 2 elliptical miles
Friday — Rest day (maybe weights at the gym)
Saturday — DOGGIE 5K! Or 1.5 run. Depends on the weather and how the puppy reacts to all the other dogs at the race. (It’s an organized fundraiser for a local rescue where you can walk/run 1.5 miles or a 5K) ; Whatever miles not done I’ll do to equal 5 miles for my training.
Sunday — Rest day
- Get rid of the easy access processed food for dinner (aka, couscous and spaghetti ADIOS)
- Freeze more blended fruit pops for cold treats
- Prepare salads, chicken, and hard boiled eggs for the week’s lunches
- Finish last 3 job applications due this week
- Laundry (gotta have clean clothes to run in!)
- Finish Chapter 3 of thesis so I can resubmit Chs. 1-3 for review while working on Chapter 4
- Find a pattern to knit that needs 3 balls of fine merino wool yarn worsted weight (I’m open to suggestions!)