It’s already September? Wow! This month certainly has flown by!
1. Finish as much as I can of 24 for 24 Challenge <—I didn’t put enough time or effort into 24 for 24 for me to really accomplish much of anything. But I now have a full year to accomplish 25 for 25, which I’ll be posting sometime in September
Swim 3 miles a week <—if the weather allowed it, it happened. Calling this a win
3. Lose 6 pounds to get to 219 and say goodbye to the 220s <—didn’t happen at all, but lost nearly 3 pounds for the month and am oh so close to saying goodbye to the 220s for good…perhaps next month?
Continue with daily updates of myfitnesspal <—still logging those updates!
Continue weekly updates of dailymile <—success!
Try 2 new recipes for dinner <— Yup, tried Spinach Lasagna and a Beef Stir Fry recipe (to be posted at a later date)
1. Run while traveling. Stick to my training schedule. Just like 1/2 training, I only get one shot at this.
2. Smart food decisions! Traveling is going to be rough on my system, and if I can maintain my calories and my hydration I’ll be happy.
2a. No soda while driving whatsoever, unless it is absolutely needed for staying awake.
3. Tumblr frequently with random pictures while running in unknown places. (I seriously want to document this adventure!)
4. Stay up to date with school stuff (This traveling is, after all, for thesis research and writing).
5. Be happy and enjoy spending time with family.