Log weekly miles & workouts on DailyMile <—when I did workouts they were logged
Keep up with 1/2 Marathon Training Schedule <—runs weren’t kept up with as much as cross training during 2.5 weeks of July, so half win
3. Do 30 Day Shred for 30 non-consecutive days (running days no 30 Day Shred) <—did not happen. And I honestly don’t know if I can stomach to do it for 30 Days or not
Do not overindulge in this last month at school. <—YES! I joined myfitnesspal and this helped a whole lot without overindulging.
5. Lose 8 pounds this month. Really would love for this to happen because then I’d be < 1 pound away from 21X for my birthday month. <—did not happen, I lost a couple of pounds to finally get out of the 230s, but not enough to make a large dent in 21X for my birthday. Still, a loss or maintain is still really good, so I’ll take it as a win.
1. Finish as much as I can of 24 for 24 Challenge
2. Swim 3 miles a week
3. Lose 6 pounds to get to 219 and say goodbye to the 220s
4. Continue with daily updates of myfitnesspal
5. Continue weekly updates of dailymile
6. Try 2 new recipes for dinner