It’s already Thursday? WHERE DID THIS WEEK GO?! Ugh. My to do list for this week is nowhere near complete. :(
- religious school meeting
- contract work 4 hours
- 30 Day Shred/gym/stretching depending on how sore legs are
- figure out how to find more hours in my day to do things
How’d I do?
- spent SIX HOURS for religious school stuff. Not what I had intended on doing, but in the end I am fully prepared for my girls for this next school year and am ready to teach them all exciting things.
- haven’t done the work yet, that’s for post-dinner. It’ll get done though because I’m ready for it and need to get in gear with everything.
- stretch stretch stretch! I tried to do the SOA fitness challenge this week and just felt how stiff my body was, didn’t really make it past the bicycle crunches and push-ups. I didn’t get enough sleep and slept in a really awkward position *shifts eyes towards the dog for taking up the bed*
- yeah, I need a magic go back in time each day so that I get more hours because today certainly showed me how little time I have left to do things before I go on vacation. On the bright side they are small things, but still have to get done.
I’m tired, went to bed late, got up early, didn’t get nearly as much as I wanted to do. I’m kind of in a grouchy mood for that because I could have gone to bed early and actually gotten up and gone to the gym but I didn’t. But I got caught up in a Facebook chat and it didn’t happen. Lesson learned.
It’s just one day, and I’m certain a good night’s sleep and a great day at the gym tomorrow morning will fix it. I just need tomorrow to get here so I can redo today.