To do list:
- submit thesis chapters
- work stuff (5-7 hours)
- skype :)
- 2 jobs applications
- SOA Fitness Challenge
How’d I Do?:
- it’s amazing how much laundry one can accumulate in 2 weeks by just working out and lounging around the house….anyway it’s DONE
- SUBMITTED chapters. 28 pages in all. Not bad if I do say so myself. Despite the fact that they’ll be heavily edited, at least they are written.
- Work things — got about 4 hours of work stuff done, which makes me feel accomplished.
- skype skype skype <3 What would we do without modern day inventions?
- SOA Fitness Challenge — bicycle crunches — 45 in 30 seconds; jumping jacks — 40 in 1 minute; push-ups — 15 in 45 seconds; burpees — 3 of ‘em before legs hurt too much
I was asked by FOUR different friends today when I was leaving our conversations to go to the gym. Yeah, people know me well. I, however, took a much needed rest day from the gym today as I woke up a little too sore for comfort. I got up at a decent hour and got my laundry done, and then proceeded to catch up on life from the past few weeks — had to clean out my email, did work stuff, and then spent the entire afternoon on skype. Yup, totaling 4.5 hours. Worth every minute. Makes me feel happy.
I didn’t get job applications done, that’ll be for tomorrow, Friday, and the weekend, along with contract work related things and packing stuff up for my mini-visit and contract work-related stuff happening next week.
All in all, I’m in a happy place and things (excluding a permanent job and scale) all seem to be aligning within the stars just right. Sometimes it’s hard to look back and think about what your life used to be like, and sometimes it’s even harder to look ahead and wonder what your life will be like in the future. That’s why we live for the moment, live for the day, cease it, embrace it, and you can be empowered to do things you never thought you could once do.